By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to purchase a meal plan?

Yes! It's a great value and it is Greensboro College’s policy that all designated campus residents purchase a meal plan each semester.

What are meal dollars?

Meal dollars are cash values included in all meal plans except the Pride Block 25. They work like a prepaid debit card with funds kept on your Pride Card. Meal dollars may be used at Fowler Dining Hall or The Pride Market.

Do Block Meals carry over from semester to semester?

Block meals may be used only during the semester in which they are purchased. They do not carry over from semester to semester.

If I don't live in a campus residence hall, where do I buy my meal plan?

If you live off-campus, you can purchase a traditional meal plan through Student Accounts in Main Building. The Student Accounts office is located on the first floor.

What are Pride Bucks?

Pride Bucks are a smart and easy way to make purchases at any dining location on campus and at participating Greensboro-area restaurants. They are different from meal bucks in that they are money that you add separately to your Pride Card through the Student Accounts office and are valid for as long as you are a Geensboro College student. Pride Bucks are accepted on-campus at Fowler Dining Hall, The Pride Market, the campus post office and the campus bookstore. Check back here for information on local restaurants that soon will begin accepting Pride Bucks.

Do meal dollars carry over from year to year?

They are carried over from the fall to the spring when a new meal plan is purchased in the spring. They are not carried over from year to year.

Can I change my meal plan if it does not fit my needs?

Students living on-campus are required to have a meal plan. If a student wants to request an exemption, they need to go to the Student Accounts office.
Commuter students need to go to the Student Accounts Office to sign up/change their commuter meal plan.

In This Section

Greensboro College | Dining Services | 815 West Market Street | Greensboro, NC 27401 | tel. (336) 272-7102 | Contact Us